As you know, a new year means fresh starts and new beginnings – keep your 2012 moving in the right direction by bringing your family more flavors each day and adding a little time back into yours. Kraft Foods has delicious new products that will suit your busy, social media guru-on-the-go lifestyle and make the whole family happy!
Imagine a day that looks something like this:
- 8:00am: You’ve dropped the kids off at school and now it’s time for the rest of your busy day to begin. Pop open the laptop for the day’s first emails as you enjoy an energy and flavor-packed bowl of peanut butter and oatmeal with PLANTERS new Natural Peanut Butter.
- 1:00pm: It’s past your lunch time. Between publishing today’s posts and answering emails, you lost track of time and now you’ve got places to be. Make a sandwich for the road and give your water some flavor and yourself a boost with CRYSTAL LIGHT Energy On-The-Go Sticks in new Citrus flavor as you run out the door.
- 3:00pm: On the way to pick up the kids, you treat yourself to SNACKWELL’S new Peanut Butter Pretzels or new Cinnamon Crème Drizzled Caramel Popcorn.
- 3:15pm: You’ve got the kids and are headed to soccer…and everyone’s looking for a snack. Good thing you grabbed new KRAFT MILKBITE Milk & Granola Bars from the fridge before you left the house. They have the calcium of an 8 oz. glass of milk.
- 6:00pm: Where did the day go? It’s already dinnertime. With six new flavors to choose from, add flavor to the weeknight dish/entrée using new KRAFT FRESH TAKE. And it’s easy on you, with 5 minutes of prep time! But save room for dessert and jazz up the kids’ ice cream with new JET-PUFFED Mallow Bits in Vanilla.
- 9:00pm: What a day! Kids are in bed. Kitchen’s cleaned up. Your last Tweets have been sent, last emails answered. Now for a little “me time” – enjoy newJET-PUFFED Mallow Bits in Vanilla atop a warm mug of hot cocoa.
One (1) lucky Lady and the Blog reader will receive the following from Kraft:
- PLANTERS new Natural Peanut Butter – A nutrient-dense energy source and plant-based protein that builds on the heritage and quality of PLANTERS in a tasty and nutritious option for adults. This is the Natural Creamy No Need to Stir Peanut Butter!
- CRYSTAL LIGHT Energy On-the-Go Sticks in NEW Citrus – Helps you through the day with energy releasing B-vitamins and just enough caffeine. All for just five calories per serving. You’ll be able to try the NEW Citrus flavor that just launched, and the product is also available in Wild Strawberry, Grape and Peach Mango flavors.
- New KRAFT MILKBITE Milk & Granola Bar (coupon for free product) – Combines real milk, calcium and granola in a convenient refrigerated bar, providing the calcium of an 8 oz. glass of milk.
- SNACKWELL’S new Peanut Butter Pretzels and new Cinnamon Crème Drizzled CaramelPopcorn – New flavors to fulfill sweet & salty tastes with unique, delicious permissible indulgences.
- New KRAFT FRESH TAKE (coupon for free product) – The perfect blend of Kraft Natural Cheese, unique spices, and breadcrumbs… all in one bag! Just mix, coat, and bake and you are on your way to a fresh and flavorful take on your favorite chicken, fish, pork, or beef recipes. Available in six flavor varieties, including Southwest Three Cheese and Italian Parmesan.
- New JET-PUFFED Mallow Bits – An innovative shaker makes adding Mallow Bits to your treats fun and playful. Currently available in Vanilla and Peppermint, Mallow Bits is sparking imaginations and creating new recipe uses across the country.
- Lunch Break Insulated Zebra-print Lunch Tote
- KLIP-IT by Sistema 14-piece Food-to-Go Storage Set
- Please fill out the contest entry form.
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying you entered the Kraft Foods Pack giveaway.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win the @kraftfoods pack giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Fan Kraft Foods on Facebook and leave this link on their wall saying you are entering the giveaway on ladyandtheblog.com.
- Visit Kraft Foods’ YouTube Channel and leave this link on their wall saying you are entering the giveaway on ladyandtheblog.com.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Follow Lady and the Blog on NetworkedBlogs.com
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Comment on other Lady and the Blog posts and reference this contest. Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
Contest ends Midnight, Eastern Time, 3/18/12
Winner(s) will be selected at random.
Kraft Foods is providing the prizes for this program at no cost to me and has provided me with a gift of equal value for review. This program is not administered or sponsored by Kraft Foods or its affiliates, but solely by Lady and the Blog LLC.