Cranberry Sugar Scrub Recipe: Make At Home
Cranberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
If your daughter is like me, she is obsessed with scrubs – and homemade ones at that! I have a great Cranberry Sugar scrub recipe that you can make and remake over and over again. Using only natural ingredients, it’s actually a fun project to do with your daughter after school.
How To Make Cranberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
Time: 10 minutes
Makes: 12 oz.
- 1 cup Frozen Whole Cranberries
- 1 cup Cane Sugar
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (room temperature)
- 1 tbsp. Cinnamon Flavoring
- 2 tbsp. Dried Cranberries (garnish)
- Using a blender, blend frozen cranberries for at least 10 seconds or until crushed.
- Combine cane sugar and brown sugar in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add room temperature coconut oil to your mixture. Stir until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Add crushed cranberries and cinnamon flavoring to sugar mixture. Stir well until completely combined.
- OPTIONAL: Garnish with thinly sliced dried cranberries.
- Store in a Mason jar with a tightly sealed lid.
Use this scrub as a great exfoliator and moisturizer. Enjoy!