Here’s a SUPER cute and affordable DIY Easter craft that you can do to spruce up your home and make it feel more festive in no time for the holiday! I just LOVE the feel of this project. It’s simple YET totally shabby chic! Make your DIY Easter Bunny Banner with just a few supplies.
- Twine / string
- Hole Puncher
- 6 pieces of Colorful Scrapbook Paper – Michael’s – Recollections® – 12 x 12 inches – pastel pink, green, light purple, yellow floral patterns, plaid, water colors, polka dots
- Bunny + Egg Cut-outs: Bunny – here and Egg– here
- Flower Stickers – Michael’s – Pink – Packet of 9
- Print out the cutouts of the Bunny and Egg on plain white printer paper. Make sure the image takes up the entire page.
- Cut the Bunny and Egg out.
- With a pencil, trace the Bunny and Egg cut outs on the back of each colorful piece of scrapbook paper. The backside of the paper is white.
- Cut out the Bunny + Egg out of each colorful paper.
- With the hole puncher, Place one hole at the top of each bunny ear, and two holes at the top of each egg. This is important so the bunny & egg can face forward on the string!
- String the cutouts through the Twine/String.
- Tape/stick the flowers onto various places on the banner.
- Cut the String to the length you need and then use tape to secure.
- Take pictures and impress all of your guests!!
Yeah! Think about all the different places this could work – doorways, fireplace mantles, over your TV and more!
Big thanks to my cousin, Sandra for being so crafty!