There are two types of people in the world.
Those that like candy corns.
And those that don’t.
What do you think about this Candy Corn Milkshake? Does it make you drool!? I am DYING FOR THAT ICE CREAM. It’s what dreams are made of. Want to make one at home? Here you go –>
Candy Corn Milkshakes:
- 1 Quart Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 Quart Orange Sherbet
- Whipped Cream or Cool Whip
- Yellow Food Coloring
- Take 1/3 of your ice cream and place it in a bowl. Add yellow food coloring and mix until the desired shade is obtained.
- Meanwhile, take your orange sherbet out of the freezer to allow it to soften.
- Fill your milkshake glass bottoms with yellow ice cream – about 1/3 full. I used this dessert decorator with no tip to put the softened ice cream in. It makes it so much easier and less messy.
- Wipe down the inside of the cups with a paper towel to remove ice cream streaks. Place your cups in the freezer for 5-10 minutes to harden the yellow layer.
- Fill 2/3 of cup with orange sherbet. Wipe the excess on the inside of the cups with a paper towel. Place the cups back in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
- Finally, add your vanilla ice cream – filling the cups within 1/2 inch from the top of the cup. Smooth out the tops.
- Top off your desserts with whipped cream or cool whip. Enjoy!