There are a TON of pictures folks -so be warned. Here is the rundown of the great party that we threw this weekend for both Natalie and Liam. Since it was a joint bash we had 70 people in the morning (OMG) and then the family in the afternoon. I couldn’t have everyone at once… but after I had to host a second party I regretted that decision. Never again. I was exhausted!! But it was so worth it – the kids had a blast.
And if you notice, I’m wearing the Vineyard Vines shirt I got last week from my Fashion Hauling video. Just like I said – white cropped pants! 🙂
I just have to give a shout out to a few companies that helped me put on this party!!
- B Nute on Etsy for making fantastic gift tags.
- iParty for supplying all the fun carnival games.
- Tail Spin Hoops for a fantastic hula hoop!
- Zwindups for TONS and TONS of wind up toys that all the kids took home. Big hit!
- Polka Dot Prints for all the labels and the ADORABLE invitations – got so many compliments on those.
- E-Z Balloon for quite literally the easiest balloon blow up kit I ever used. No knotting of the balloons. They each come with a stopper. M-a-g-i-c.
- Anders Ruff for the water bottle labels! So creative.
- Your Cake Topper for the personalized cakes (the site is offline until mid-august)
Click on the links and take a look at all these great companies have to offer!! 🙂