This post brought to you by TRESemmé. All opinions are 100% mine.
Are you a dry shampoo user? I must confess I am completely obsessed!! My hair gets greasy pretty quickly and I don’t always have the time to re-style every morning. That’s why dry shampoo is my new bathroom staple.
Here are some tips to get the most out of your dry shampoo treatment:
- Shake vigorously before use and in between spray bursts
- Sift sections of dry hair and spray lightly at roots
- Spray in short bursts, holding 8-12 inches from head
- Don’t spray it like hair spray (all over and continuously)
- Leave in for 1-2 minutes.
- Use fingertips or a brush to distribute product evenly
- If clogging occurs, remove nozzle and rinse the nozzle under warm water, then reattach.
- Strengthening Dry Shampoo: The formula, with B12 vitamins and keratin, helps strengthen hair and leaves it full of healthy body.
- Volumizing Dry Shampoo: The formula, with mineral clay and citrus, removes oil while injecting hair with salon-gorgeous volume.
- Smoothing Dry Shampoo: The formula, with Vitamin H & Silk Proteins, refreshes your straight style by removing excess oil, impurities and odor to ensure your smooth look lasts.
- Moisturizing Waterless Foam Shampoo: The formula, with Witch Hazel, Citrus, and Aloe Vera, refreshes your hair by removing excess oil, impurities and odor while moisturizing hair.