As you know, I post daily videos on YouTube. Most of my content revolves around Mom Hacks or content that helps women live their best lives for less. That’s always been my mantra on Lady and the Blog.
It’s just a bit more hyper-focused over on YouTube. Not everything makes it onto my blog. I’d say 2 out of every 5 videos do. If you’d like to get updates whenever new content goes live over there, be sure to subscribe and then click on the bell for immediate notifications.
However, this is one video that I had to share because I do get a few emails a month asking for details about what foundation I wear. I’m 40 years old… so I guess you could say that I am a woman of a certain age. AHEM. But I still like full coverage and I want to make sure that I attempt to keep things looking fresh and young if you know what I mean.
40 is young! Don’t get me started!! But I’m no fool. I know that at this point in my age, I have to work a little harder at it all. So, I take some more time picking out the products I use during my day-to-day routines.
What’s In My Makeup Bag? Drugstore Vs. High-End Brands
In case you are in my same boat – the 35 and above club (holla) – I wanted to share some of my FAVORITES. In this video, I tell you WHY I like every product that I use and WHY you should use it.
As you know, I get a lot of stuff sent to me, but these are the things that I put on my face. So, I believe in them all – 1000%. It shouldn’t have to say this, but this video isn’t sponsored in any way, shape, or form.
In case you can’t sit through the entire video and just want to see what I use, here is a full list of all the products I mention. The links below are affiliate links.
If you make a purchase after clicking any of them, I will get a small percentage of the sale at no further expense to you. It helps support this channel and I thank you for that.
My Beauty Must Haves
- Thayers: https://amzn.to/2N2NzBl
- Yes to Tomatoes Wipes: https://amzn.to/2Mv3LKG
- Urban Decay Medium Light: https://amzn.to/2MmZdpi
- Kiehl’s moisturizer: https://amzn.to/2Kcs5nK
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation: https://amzn.to/2tz6LP4
- Bobbi Brown Foundation Brush https://amzn.to/2MrwT5m
- CoverGirl 265 Romance Mauve https://amzn.to/2MXSL9D
- Elf Eyeshadow Nude Rose Gold https://amzn.to/2tJpTZI
- Nars: All About Eye https://amzn.to/2KsSxsz
- Loreal Eyeliner: https://amzn.to/2tEY5Xx
- It Cosmetics Brow Power: https://amzn.to/2Ivs9ck
- Georgio Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara: https://amzn.to/2KtqEAw
- Bobbi Brown Foundation Sticks https://amzn.to/2tEYcCr
Do you have any makeup favorites that you think I missed? Would love to hear about them!
- It Cosmetics Beauty Unboxing And Beauty Review
- Everything You Need For Summer…In One Subscription Box
- The Makeup Brush That Has Changed Everything: Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face Brush
- Magnetic Eyelashes Beauty Review: Buy Or Bye
- The NY Makeup Show Delivers With This Year’s Displays
- Best Drugstore Self Tanner – Sunless Tanning
- Shiseido Perfect Foundation Brush