We love Tegu!! Both my boys are having so much fun with these magnetic blocks and we have quite the age gap in the Sweeney house. I love toys that work for everyone. Thank goodness we came across this one.
Caleb and Liam had a chance to check out the Endeavor set which includes 22 blocks in 4 shapes: 6 mega planks, 4 long planks, 8 medium columns, and 4 short planks. The possibilities are endless…
So, What Is Tegu Made Of?
Eco-friendly, FSC-certified Honduran hardwoods. Safe, non-toxic, water-based lacquers (for colors and clear coats).
Pass down the Tegu toy from one child to another – the wooden blocks will last a lifetime (and more). Video games come and go, but classic toys like this? They stand the test of time!
If you act FAST, you can save 20% off the Tegu website. Use code LASTCHANCE20 at checkout.
Looking to have a little fun? Check out this amazing social media campaign Tegu is throwing until December 20th!
* company sent sample for review
- Why Do Boys Wear Shorts In The Winter?
- 11 Wishes For My Son On His 11th Birthday
- 50 Things I Love About Being A Mom
- Caleb Turned 6 And We Can’t Stop Celebrating His Birthday
- My Time With My Children Is Limited
- Let Me Gush About My Awesome Friendly Kids