I’ve teamed up with PURELL to share the news about the new PURELL 30-Day Challenge. It’s designed to encourage participants to practice the habit of good hand hygiene, a simply everyday habit that helps reduce the spread of illness-causing germs. Honestly, as a parent, I can completely get behind this initiative. After all, with three kids in school this year, I know the cold and flu will be trying to knock on my door for the next several months.
Well, I’m fighting back!
A study showed that using PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer three times a day for 30 days can help reduce the risk of getting sick. Sign me up!!!
Hand Hygiene Facts
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends hand hygiene as one of the most important steps you can take to reduce your risk of getting sick and spreading illness-causing germs to others.
- More than 80% of illnesses can be transmitted by the hands.
- Hand hygiene (using soap and water, an alcohol-based hand sanitizer or hand sanitizing wipes) at key moments is a simple and effective way for you and your family to stay healthy and well.
- Before preparing food
- Before eating
- Before and after caring for someone that is sick or around someone who is ill
- After using the bathroom
- After sneezing or coughing
- After touching anything that is in a high-traffic area that may have been touched by many
Remember, formulation matters. Not all soap, hand sanitizing wipes, hand sanitizers are created equal. Having the right products at the right time is critical in reducing the spread of illness-causing germs and infection. An alcohol-based hand sanitizer or hand sanitizing wipes are easy to use; improve or maintain the skin; and most of all effective at reducing the spread of illness-causing germs.
Take the PURELL 30 Day Challenge:
If you want to get your family involved with the 30 Day Challenge, it’s so easy! Simple agree to take the challenge, use PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer 3x a day for 30 days and then enjoy all the health benefits together as a family.
Click here to sign up for the challenge! By doing so, you will be entered to win some amazing prizes. Fun right??
Don’t forget to check out the video I did with Audrey McClelland. Our families teamed up to show you why it’s important to take part in the PURELL 30 Day Challenge. We would LOVE for you to sign up. Let’s shake on it!
* I’ve teamed up with PURELL to spread the word about the 30 Day Challenge.