We don’t go a day without someone in my house grabbing for Teddy Grahams. My family is constantly on the go and these easy to grab and fun to eat snacks are our go-to favorites. Summer is here which means my children are scheduled with back to back to back with camps. I like to keep them occupied. My son is currently enrolled in a three-week-long soccer camp and he is having the time of his life! It’s one of those camps that are split in half. The morning is spent doing soccer drills and team competitions and the afternoon is spent cooling off in the pool. As active as my boy is, 6 hours away from home is a really long time and I have to be sure that he has enough energy to get through the day. Teddy Grahams do just that!
Snack Time On The Soccer Field With Honey Maid Teddy Grahams And Honey Maid Grahamfuls
Honey Maid has a tradition of making snack time fun for kids while also providing wholesome nutrition parents can feel good about. When I pack his bag for the day, I make sure to give Liam a variety of treats and delicious, wholesome snacks. I want him to enjoy his snack but I also want to be sure that he is getting the right food. So, I pack him a sandwich, two water bottles, some fruit, and snacks like Honey Maid Teddy Grahams and Honey Maid Grahamfuls.
ABOUT HONEY MAID GRAHAMFULS:
- A delicious snack made with real Honey Maid graham crackers and tasty fillings
- Honey Maid® Grahamfuls are made with 100% whole grain (10g whole grain per serving), and contain real honey
- Honey Maid® Grahamfuls contain no high fructose corn syrup
- Available in five current flavors: S’mores, Peanut Butter & Chocolate, Banana Vanilla Creme, Strawberry Yogurt Crème and Cinnamon Creme
ABOUT HONEY MAID TEDDY GRAHAMS:
- Delicious Teddy Grahams snack that are made with real fruit in Apple, Strawberry Banana and new Mixed Berry flavors
- Honey Maid® Teddy Grahams are a good source of calcium, iron, zinc and contain 8g whole grain per serving
- Honey Maid® Teddy Grahams are low in saturated fat and contain no cholesterol
- Six varieties in total: Honey, Chocolate, Cinnamon, Chocolatey Chip, Strawberry Banana and Mixed Berry
I like to mix things up. One day I give Liam a baggie filled with Teddy Grahams and the next I give him a Honey Maid Grahamfuls instead. They each make a great pre- and post-soccer practice/game snack and are SUPER convenient for both of us. Kids need fuel to continue to be…kids. If I could bottle up one-fifth of my boy’s energy … I would be a ROCKSTAR. Am I right or what? All my children enjoy Teddy Grahams – even my newest addition.
Are your children enrolled in any camps this summer? What do you pack them for a snack? I would love to hear what you do every day because it’s always nice to get ideas from other moms.
For more information about Honey Maid, click here.
* this is a sponsored post.