This Shayne Lamas blog will give you some details about your favorite celebrity fashionista. She is someone I love to follow and so, I found a few fun facts about her life.
Before I even get STARTED, if you like Shayne Lamas’ leopard print leggings featured in the picture above, you will be happy to hear that they are actually Blumarine Animal Print Leggings. OK! Onto the facts.
10 Fun Facts About Shayne
- Shayne Lamas was born in Santa Monica, California.
- Her parents are Lorenzo Lamas and Michele Smith.
- Lamas won season 12 of ABC’s The Bachelor. The bachelor on that season was Matt Grant. Yes, she got a proposal.
- But that’s not who she ended up marrying! Shayne actually married Lamas went on to marry Nik Richie eventually.
- The pair married at the Little White Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas after meeting for just a few hours! The two now have a daughter – Press Dahl Lamas-Richie (born November 11, 2011).
- She also has a second child who was born via surrogate – Lyon Lamas-Richie ( July 4, 2015).
- The surrogate was actually her stepmom, Shawna Craig.
- The very first film she is credited for is Air America as a Flight attendant (1999).
- The actress was arrested in 2009 for a DUI.
- Nik and Shayne actually starred in VH1’s Couples Therapy together.