We are all so busy these days. Rushing around with way too many to-do’s on our never ending lists. Chaos. Chaos. Chaos. Someone helps you out – like your husband or your mother – and you take it with open arms… but do you say thank you?
Do we say thank you enough?
It only takes a second. I mean, TRULY! But my, what a world of a difference those two words can make to another person. Even as a mother, I do so many things for my children. They are part of my job – of course they are! But when I am thanked for making them their favorite meals or for grabbing their favorite book so we can read together at night – it just warms my heart.
American Greetings wants to remind people to say thank you through ThankList. It is similar to a bucket list, but instead of tasks you want to accomplish you are creating a list of people you need to thank. I love this concept!! Who do you need to express gratitude to? Who has helped push you forward in your life? Or simply … who has made you smile during a dark day? It’s all about the little things, the quiet moments, the important connections!
After you make your list, we would love to see it! Be sure to tag #ThankList on social (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) so we can see who you are thanking!!!
Who am I thankful for?
So many people, but if I have to name a few:
- My mother: for always being by my side and for always showing me love
- My husband: for putting up with my craziness (hey, I could make this fluffier… but I actually am writing what I mean)
- My children: for giving me everything I never knew existed in life
- My best friend, Audrey: for making me laugh and dance and reach high for my dreams
That’s just a few! I can go on and on … and on. Who would you put on your ThankList? I would love to see! Be sure to tag #ThankList on any social that you post.
*I’ve teamed up with SheKnows to help promote #ThankList
Who is at the top of your ThankList? Tell me in the comments and you will be entered to win a $100 Visa gift card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: ì#SweepstakesEntryî; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the [email protected] email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 11/2/2015 ñ 11/30/2015