We cannot live without our Johnson’s No More Tangles. Seriously, my daughter has pretty snarly hair. It gets knotty when she WALKS. Am I the only one?!
Yesterday, my husband took my daughter into Manhattan for a little video shoot with Johnson’s and their No More Tangles line. She joined a handful of blogging families and got styled for a holiday video that will air later on in the year. Stay tuned for that!!
Johnson’s No More Tangles Seasonal Hair Video Shoot
Who interviewed her? None other than Tracy Perez, Parents Magazine and American Baby Magazine Beauty Editor. My husband did a proper write up — you can read all about it here on his blog. Oh yes. Bill has a blog. We are one big blogging family, people!!
We are Johnson’s No More Tangles fans for SURE. My daughter needs it because she tends to move around a lot when she sleeps. It’s great to have something extra to use when combing through her thick and full locks. I’m so happy she has my hair… don’t get me wrong. I know she will love it when she gets older. But for now, as a child, combing it can be a challenge.
Here is your official sneak peek of the video! There are at least a dozen releasing during the holiday! I can’t wait to see them all.
What style did they land on for Natalie’s look? A Waterfall Braid.
How To Recreate The Waterfall Braid
- Create a side part.
- Create a second part about 1/2 inch away from the first part towards the opposite ear.
- Secure remaining hair out of the way with a hair tie.
- Let the thin-parted section of hair hang down over that secured section.
- Begin a French braid above the right eye by adding hair to the top strand of the braid like you normally would.
- Reach over to the thin parted section on the other side of the original part and grab a small strand of hair, giving it a few twists, and then bring it down across the entire French braid, adding it instead into the bottom strand before creating your next French stitch.
- Continue this process until you run out of hair to add into the braid.
- Once you run out of hair continue a regular French braid.
There’s also a second look… but we will have to wait for the official video to see. I can’t wait to see myself!! I will post it as soon as I get my paws on the footage. 🙂