I always say that my dogs were my first furry babies! I had them on my laps and owning my hearts years before my children entered my life. It makes complete sense that we include them in our gift-giving rotation during the holidays.
And yes, the grandparents do too! I’m not kidding!! The kids get a kick out of seeing the grandmas bring in a wrapped present for their four-legged siblings. HA!
If you have a dog in your family and are looking for ways to get a little creative this holiday season, here are 5 fun tips to help get you started.
Personalized Ornament: What better way to say that your dog is part of the family than with a personalized ornament?? Some companies can even include a drawing that truly reflects the breed’s physical traits!
Personalized Doggie Jackets: Oh yes! You know this is TOO CUTE! You can either put your pooch’s name on the jacket or maybe a little saying that you call out to him / her all the time. I just love this idea.
Designer Dog Bed: For the truly spoiled, you can treat your baby to a custom felt bed. I mean… come on. This is absolute perfection.
Doggy Gift Basket: You want a treat that will make your pooch jump up and down for joy! How about a doggy gift basket filled with snacks that they will love! This year, I have a basket filled with Waggin’ Train products. What’s inside you ask?
- Waggin’ Train Chicken Jerky Minis – Made using real white meat chicken with just two simple ingredients and sliced into fun-sized pieces. The product has no artificial flavors or preservatives.
- Waggin’ Train Homestyle Chicken Jerky Tenders – Made with real chicken that is slow cooked and then covered in little jerky bits of chicken to make it both crunchy and chewy. Made with just two simple ingredients, this product has no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Waggin’ Train Chicken Jerky Curls –These 100% real treats are made with just two simple ingredients and are twisted into fun shapes that you can toss and flip ‘til your dog’s heart is content. The product has no artificial flavors or preservatives.
Don’t forget their favorite treats this holiday season!! Waggin’ Train has a variety of products that are simple and satisfying snacks for your furry friends. I’m giving away a few prize packs below –> be sure to scroll down to enter.
Looking for a coupon?? I have one for you! Buy One, Get One Free!!!!
Squeaky Toys: Fun, noisy toys are always a WIN when it comes to animals. These adorable donuts are sure to be a hit.
BONUS GIFT: I finished up my list and then came across this Personalized Pet Cameo Portrait. Lord Jack… I like the sound of that! 🙂
Time for a Giveaway!!
THREE winners will receive a prize pack of Waggin Train goods:
- Waggin’ Train Chicken Jerky Minis
- Waggin’ Train Homestyle Chicken Jerky Tenders
- Waggin’ Train Chicken Jerky Curls
To enter, simply use the form below.
My boy Jack loves to snack on the Waggin’ Train Chicken Jerky Minis. He can’t get enough of the flavor and the texture and I’m happy as a parent because I know that I am giving him something that is good for him to enjoy that has a foundation of simple, high-quality ingredients. This line features treats that are slow-cooked to seal in natural flavors for a delicious dog snack and your dog will thank you for it!!!
I can’t WAIT until Jack gets his Christmas present! He is going to FLIP out when he sees the variety waiting for him under the tree.
*I’ve teamed up with Waggin’ Train to help spread the word about their product line.