Hey guys!! This is so exciting because I have a CoolSculpting treatment to give away. Let me not get ahead of myself. Have you heard of CoolSculpting yet?
CoolSculpting is a breakthrough, FDA-cleared and non-invasive procedure that gently and effectively reduces fat in problem areas of the body. This results in noticeable, natural-looking fat reduction in the treated areas for men and women. What makes CoolSculpting different than other fat reduction procedures is its patented cooling technology that targets and eliminates fat cells.
HELLO! Non-invasive? I’m all about that.
During the procedure, a non-invasive applicator delivers precisely controlled cooling to target and eliminate fat cells in specific areas of your body. When fat cells are exposed to cooling, it triggers a process of natural removal, which gradually reduces the thickness of the fat layer. The result is a reduction in fat bulges that is visible in most patients in two months.
Here’s a video that will explain CoolSculpting with a little more detail.
Are you ready for the contest?!
This contest is being held on 14 other blogs. One winner from the group will receive a CoolSculpting treatment (valued at $1500). Use the form below to enter!!! Contest ends December 16th!
In case you wanted some more information, I’ve copied some of CoolSculpting’s FAQ below:
IS COOLSCULPTING FDA-CLEARED?
A: Yes, CoolSculpting is FDA-cleared in the U.S. for non-invasive fat reduction in the flank. The procedure has been available since 2009 in Europe, Asia and Canada, which in the past was sometimes referred to as the ZELTIQ™ Procedure.
Q: HOW LONG HAS COOLSCULPTING BEEN AVAILABLE? HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TREATED TO DATE?
A: CoolSculpting has been available since October 2009 in Canada, Europe and regions in Asia, with clinical studies beginning in May 2006. There have already been more than 140,000 treatments with the device worldwide.
Q HOW DO PATIENTS FIND DOCTORS THAT OFFER COOLSCULTPING?
A: CoolSculpting is made available only to premiere accredited doctors and treatment centers. Current distribution consists of dermatologists, plastic surgeons and other aesthetic specialists. Consumers can visit www.coolsculpting.com and enter their zip code into the center locator which will list several providers in their area. However, ZELTIQ encourages consumers to do their homework and ensure they accept no substitutes for CoolSculpting.
*Disclaimer: CoolSculpting is not intended as a weight-reduction program or for overweight individuals. This is a compensated post.
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY MONEY IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THE COOLSCULPTING – GETTING GORGEOUS LLC GIVEAWAY (THE “PROMOTION”). A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. How to Enter:
During the Promotion Period described in Section 3 below, an eligible reader may enter the CoolSculpting Giveaway by visiting any of the 16 approved blogs including:
After visiting the participating blog entrant must complete the following requirement(s):
• Fill out entry form located at (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDF6S2VrSzBicmVNaXhLOWNOQzJJNkE6MQ): with name, email address, and referring blog URL on any of the participating blog sites. There will be one universal entry form utilized by all 14 blog partners.
Only one entry per blog entry mechanism per entrant. The entrant is allowed one entry for each blog for up to 14 entries total per person) if they choose to do so. Duplicate entries (more than one per blog), or entries in excess of the stated maximum, may be disqualified in Sponsors’ sole and absolute discretion. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email or addresses, accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
3. Promotion Period. This Promotion begins at 9:00 am (ET) on January 12, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 pm (ET) on February 6, 2012 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion. All entries must be received during the dates and times specified in the Promotion Period. Odds of winning the Promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
4. Eligibility. In order to be eligible, participants must be (i) at least 13 years of age; and (ii) a legal resident of the 50 United States, including Washington, D.C. Entrants who are not at least the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence must have and represent that they have their parent(s)/guardian’s permission to enter. Employees of Sponsor and its parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible.
5. Prize. Getting Gorgeous LLC will randomly select one (1) winner from the reader entry form through http://www.random.org to win a CoolSculpting treatment valued at $1500. In order to receive Grand Prize winner’s CoolSculpting Treatment, the Grand Prize winner will be required to have a free consultation. with a CoolSculpting® Center (“Provider”) to ensure each Grand Prize Winner is qualified candidates for the procedure. Provider for consultation and free procedure will be chosen at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Grand Prize Winner may have to travel depending on the location of the nearest CoolSculpting® Provider. If Grand Prize Winner is a minor, such winner must have the written consent of his/her parent or legal guardian to undergo the procedure and must be accompanied by his/her parent or legal guardian in connection with the same as well as any related consultations. Grand Prize Winner is responsible for all costs and expenses associated with the travel to the CoolSculpting® Provider. Winner will have ninety (90) days to receive a consultation and six months to redeem prize once a CoolSculpting® Provider determines they are qualified candidates for the procedure. Only a licensed physician with the network of Providers has the ability to determine and prescribe the procedure, and all decisions of that physician are final and binding. If the Grand Prize Winner is not deemed a qualified candidate for CoolSculpting®, the Grand Prize will be deemed forfeited and the Sponsor will award an iPad valued at $700.00 as a consolation prize.
Winner is responsible for all federal, state, provincial, country and/or local taxes, if applicable, associated with the receipt and/or use of the prize. A Form 1099 may be issued to any prize winner that wins a prize valued at $600 or more. No transfer of prize permitted by winner. No substitution, assignment or transfer of the prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, who has the right to substitute a prize with another of comparable or greater value. No cash alternative will be allowed..
All prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, and Sponsor expressly disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular use. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. Drawing. The winner will be selected by a random-chance drawing on or about February 13, 2012. Sponsor will notify winner by email and will have 3 days to confirm receipt of email. If winner does not reply within 3 days, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify that winner and select a new one in a second-chance random drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. Winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and a publicity release (“Release”) that, among other things, will allow Sponsor to use the winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, prize information, and biographical information for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation where permitted by law. In the case of a minor, such Release must be executed by the minor’s adult or legal guardian. Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes participant’s consent to Sponsor’s use of participant’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state, and any other submitted content or material for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
7. Conditions of Participation. By submitting an entry for this Promotion, you agree to abide by these rules and any decision Sponsor makes regarding this Promotion, which Sponsor shall make in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and prosecute to the fullest extent permitted by law any participant or winner who, in Sponsor’s reasonable suspicion, tampers with Sponsor site, the entry process, intentionally submits more than a single entry, violates these rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
8. Disclaimer, Release and Limit of Liability. SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY ENTRANTS, PRINTING ERRORS OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE PROMOTION; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE PROMOTION; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE PROMOTION OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
10. Disputes/Jurisdiction. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal and state laws and regulations. Except where prohibited, by participating, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant(s) and Sponsor, shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction and that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, in a court of competent jurisdiction located in the County of Alameda, California; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
11. Rules/Winners List. Individuals may request a copy of these Official Rules and the name of the winner from Sponsor by sending a self-addressed stamped enveloped to ZELTIQ Aesthetics, Inc, 4698 Willow Road, Pleasanton, CA USA 94588. Resident of Vermont may omit return postage. Sponsor will provide the name of the winner for this Promotion, upon request, for 90 days after the Promotion Period ends.
12. Sponsor. The Sponsor of the Promotion is ZELTIQ Aesthetics, Inc, 4698 Willow Road, Pleasanton, CA USA 94588. All questions regarding this Promotion should be directed by email to [email protected]