Seventh Generation, the nation’s leading brand of non-toxic, environmentally safe household solutions, introduces of a new line of household disinfectant the has the distinction of being the first and only naturally-derived EPA registered disinfectants approved to claim “kills over 99.99 percent of germs naturally on hard, non-porous surfaces” and effective against the common Influenza A and H1N1 viruses. All of the ingredients in Seventh Generation disinfectants are considered “food grade” by the FDA and qualify for the lowest toxicity category allowed by the EPA.
One (1) lucky Lady and the Blog winner will receive the complete Seventh Generation disinfectant line including:
* Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner
* Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner
* Disinfecting Wipes
* 100% Recycled, 90% post consumer Paper Towels
How do I enter? Choose 1 or all of the below options:
- Leave a comment on my contest entry form. I’m just asking for your email address. It will not be shared with a third party.
- Tweet the following message: “Hope I win the Seventh Generation (@SeventhGen) contest from @VeraSweeney https://ladyandtheblog.com RT to Enter”
- Leave a comment on the Lady and the Blog fan wall saying why you love their product line.
Remember, each bullets counts as an additional entry! So get hopping.