While with the Hanes Comfort Crew, I was invited to participate in the Disney Social Media Moms Conference and learned that the Main Street Electrical Parade is coming back this summer. How very exciting!!
It’s all part of Disney’s “Summer Nightastic!” for 2010. Here’s what you can look forward to:
* With floats and characters appearing for the first time at Walt Disney World Resort, Disney’s “Main Street Electrical Parade” returns with its joyous sights and sounds.
Direct from Disneyland and marking its first engagement in Florida since 2001, the cherished parade will be led by Tinker Bell waving from the basket of a magical balloon aboard a new float. Pinocchio and Snow White join the parade this summer, aboard bright new floats.
Disney’s “Main Street Electrical Parade” is set for its summer-long nighttime premiere in early June at Magic Kingdom.
The Twilight Zone™ Tower of Terror welcomes “drop-ins” this summer with even more pulse-racing surprises.
New lighting effects and the addition of a new drop sequence, created especially for “Summer Nightastic!”, will bring unexpected frights to guests who step into that infamous service elevator. If they dare.
What could be more summery than fireworks on a star-studded night? Magic Kingdom will treat guests to a special summer fireworks spectacular. The night sky will explode in vivid colors and brilliant visual effects as whimsical music fills the air.
Other fun! The return of the Sounds Like Summer concert series to Epcot and extended evening hours at Disney’s Animal Kingdom several times a week add up to summer fun as only Disney can do – at all four Walt Disney World theme parks.
- Where Is Disney?
- 6 Things Not To Miss At Magic Kingdom!
- Aulani Luau Review
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort Hotel Room Tour
- You MUST VISIT Pandora – The World Of Avatar: Disney’s Newest Adventure
- 13 Hours In Disney World? Yes, That’s How We Roll When We’re On Vacation
- Disney World Tips And Tricks – Over 50 Disney World Secrets 2019
- Caring For Giants Tour At Animal Kingdom