Typically I’d never say I wanted something as domesticated as a vacuum for Valentines day (most would agree it’s not very romantic) or even Mother’s Day (because frankly, I clean up enough as it is already). But after seeing the whole new line up from Dyson, (which includes a ) I’ve had a change of heart! I promise you, if your’re reading this you’re going to want to put these new miracle workers that are not only extremely innovative and functional, but chic and streamline to boot, on your wishlist. Umm, ASAP!
The Dyson V6 Absolute: From cheerios thrown with abandonment across your playroom floors to the pet fuzz in balls that resemble mini tumbleweed, this cordless machine is what dreams are made of! With a HEPA filtration to capture allergens and expel cleaner air, it tackles debris big and small and gets in between those crevices, picking up 99.97% of those annoying particles by using a soft roller cleaner head (so soft you could rub it across your face).
- It only weighs 5 pounds!
- You’ll love that it’s super easy to maneuver, with a redesigned neck allowing into move smoothly over various surfaces.
- Comes with all the tools for cleaning your stairs, couches and cars.
- It will run for 20 minutes, and qualified for the Energy star rating for being energy efficient.
- Priced at $599.99 and will be released in March 1st.
The Dyson Cinetic Big Ball: Ok…wait for it… It’s a vacuum with no bag to change and no filters to wash or replace! I was completely amazed at the idea that it’s also the first vacuum that doesn’t lose suction! We’ve all been there, our trusty vacuum just gives up and rather than picking up the teeny tiny particles, it just continuously rolls over it because the filter is clogged.
- Self adjusting cleaner head: has a base plate that automatically adapts to every floor surface, creating a continuous seal to remove dust from carpets and floors.
- Ball Technology: Sitting on a ball, The Dyson Cinetic Big Ball vacuum has a lower center of gravity, making it easier to steer around your furniture.
- Close edge pick up: It’s slim frame on the soleplate allows for it to clean up to the baseboard.
- Hygienic bin emptying: With the press of a button dirt and dust can be directly emptied into the waste bin.
- HEPA filtration: whole machine HEPA filtration. No other vacuum expels cleaner air.
- Price Range: Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal ($599.99) Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Allergy ($699.99) Dyson Cinetic Animal ($549.99)
- Available on QVC as of January 2015 and Dyson.com and major retailers on March 1, 2015.
The Dyson AMO9 Hot + Cool Fan Heater: Have you ever owned a fan in your life that seemed louder than necessary or that just didn’t seem to cool a room where you needed it to on those scorching hot days? Well look no further because Dyson has created this latest machine that’s the first fan heater that provides personal comfort control just for you or a wider dual flow to heat an entire room by using Jet Focus technology.
- Switches between cooling and personal or whole room heating.
- With improved airflow pathways and a new aerodynamic diffuser that reduces unnecessary turbulence AM09 is quieter than it’s predecessor.
- Comes with a streamlined remote that allows you to easily switch between heating and cooling, personal and whole room modes as well as a sleep timer that will control the temperature in heater mode while you rest.
- Priced at $449.99 and will be available on Dyson.com and at select retailers March 1st.
This is one pretty amazing line up of new technology, which one are you adding to you wishlist?