Introducing Clean Plates NYC: The Only Nutritionist and Food Critic Approved Guide to Healthier and Tastier Eating in Manhattan
I never even knew this book existed until about 5 minutes ago! They should make one of these for every major city in the country. Who doesn’t need help picking healthy alternatives when you are dining out?
Clean Plates NYC is small enough to take with you everywhere you go. And when you read it, you’ll discover:
* How to design your own eating plan so that you feel and stay healthy for life with my Five Precepts for Eating Well—based on years of one-on-one experience with clients.
* Tailored recommendations for your eating preferences—vegetarian, vegan, flexitarian, locavore, macrobiotic, sweet-tooth, gluten-free, or carnivorous.
* Entertaining, informative reviews that take the guesswork out of choosing restaurants
* Up-close and personal interviews with seven of Manhattan’s most health-conscious and eco-friendly chefs
* Restaurants for every budget and lifestyle—from “healthy fast food” to the most upscale (and, of course, sustainable) dining experiences in Manhattan
* Easy-to-use “quick reference” icons that make scanning for your desired cuisine and price point a breeze