I’ve had the pleasure of having a makeup artist put false eyelashes on me a dozen times or so. Whenever it happens, I am extra careful with them – attempting to make them last longer than they should. I have always been afraid to try to do fake eyelashes on my own… until now.
For $6.99 I will give false eyelashes a shot! Katy Perry lashes – available at CVS – is a new line that is not only quick and easy to apply BUT THEY ARE REUSABLE. I could cry that’s how excited I am.
So, how does one put on fake eyelashes? According to Ulta:
- Remove the lash from the tray and check fit against the eye.
- Apply a thin layer of glue to the lash band.
- Using the centre of the eye as a guide, apply.
- When in place press down lightly.
- Enjoy your amazing new look!
What do you think? Something you’d want to try??