Have you tried out Hershey’s Spreads yet because they are my new favorite thing? I’ve already shown you a few ways to enjoy Hershey’s Spreads so far. Check out my two past posts featuring how to use this treat on sweets and on fruit. Yum and Yum. But did you ever think to make a sandwich as a snack? It’s one of my favorite ways by FAR! Oh man – I do it at least once a week and it is the best. I’m not just saying for the kids, either. I mean – for ME. If you are looking to indulge a little during your lunch hour, I have you covered.
How To Use Hershey’s Spreads As A Dessert
Ok, I know what you are thinking. Does she really use a child’s lunch plate to eat lunch? And the answer is yes. It doesn’t matter what I eat my food on as long as it is delicious, right?
How Many Calories Is Hershey’s Spreads?
Two tablespoons of Herhsey’s Spreads will run you about 190 calories. This is pretty much the same amount that is found in peanut butter! So, don’t feel like you are splurging with this sweet treat. It’s like cheating… without cheating.
What Flavors Are Available In Hershey’s Spreads?
Hershey’s Spreads come in three different flavors – chocolate, chocolate with hazelnut and chocolate with almonds. Get creative and combine them with your favorite snacks to create a brand new flavor sensation.
How Can I Use Hershey’s Spread’s?
- You can make fudge.
- You can dip your fruit.
- You can make a sandwich.
- You can dip your pretzels or your potato chips.
- You can put it on pop-cakes.
- Nutella Bites Recipe… but don’t use Nutella 🙂
- You can mix it into your favorite cookie recipe.
- Or even your favorite cake recipe.
- How about making pancakes with them?
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Cheesecake
- Or brownies?! Oh my goodness – yes! Here’s my Best Brownie Recipe For The Holidays
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- Chocolate-filled breakfast croissants. Are you with me on this?
- How about mixing the spread with peanut butter?
- Dipping marshmallow if you melt the spread – YES!
- Freeze the spread on bananas and then pop them in the freezer.
- You can even get a little fancy and add some marshmallows or coconuts or M&Ms to the spread before you freeze it – a total WINNER.
- Or if you want to get a little creative, how about a s’mores PIE. BOOM
- You could make your favorite bread recipe and add some to the mix.
- Chocolate DIP – add whatever you want into it. Get creative.
So many options. I hope I got your creative juices flowing. With Hershey’s the options are limitless. If you are looking for more recipes, Hershey’s created a page filled with suggestions guaranteed to make your mouth water. Check it out here!!
Curious to know what you think!