Mother’s Day is right around the corner and I am sure husbands all around the world are scrambling to think of the perfect present. Ahhh – who am I kidding? Men don’t think about these things until the morning OF. At least… that’s what Bill does. He always goes out for Starbucks and then doesn’t come home for 3 hours. He THINKS I am fooled… but I know he’s just driving around town in a PANIC looking for something to gift.
Well, this year I am doing him a favor. I don’t want anything MAJOR! I just want a few things from this below list. Actually, I want ALL THINGS from this below list. Can THIS be my Mother’s Day present? PRETTY PLEASE? We can knock them out one at a time? Oh my goodness!! How wonderful would that be?!
If you have a husband and children — pass this one along to them and let them know that you will take it all!!
25 Free Mother’s Day Gifts: The Ultimate Family Guide
- Sleep in late on the weekend
- Get the children ready for school without mom’s help
- Dinner plans taken care of for the whole week
- House in complete order
- Toilet seat down
- Laundry in the hamper
- Let’s take that one further… laundry DONE for the entire family and then put away
- Clean out the garage
- Clean out the attic
- Alone time — like literally alone time — not with anyone… no not even you
- Food shopping responsibilities taken care of for the week
- Homework pass for mom
- Bath pass for mom
- Fight break up pass for mom
- Early bedtime for mom X7 (can this be every day of the month of May??)
- Sweep the floors
- Organize the pantry
- Clean up after the pets
- Vacuum the carpets
- Do the dishes and put them away
- Compliment mom
- Court mom
- Remember why you chose mom to begin with
- Have the children draw cards for mom for Mother’s Day
- Write a letter to your wife and tell her what she means to you — haven’t done that in a while, have you?