Heading To LA To Interview Emma Watson And Cast Of Beauty And The Beast #BEOURGUESTEVENT
In just a few days, I will be flying out to LA to attend an amazing Disney press event with a handful of bloggers and friends. This is going to be so amazing!!!! I am borderline manic about the whole weekend because not only will we be screening ‘Beauty and the Beast’ before it hits movie theaters on March 17th but we will also be interviewing several of the cast members including Emma Watson. Wha… WHAT? Who is on our list?
- Emma Watson (“Belle”)
- Dan Stevens (“The Beast / Prince Adam”)
- Luke Evans (“Gaston”)
- Josh Gad (“Le Fou”)
- Audra McDonald (“Garderobe”)
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw (“Plumette”)
- Director Bill Condon
- Alan Menken (Music by)
What a line up!!!
Besides the GREATNESS that is BATB, we have a few other incredible opportunities part of our agenda.
Tangled fans, raise your hair!!! There’s a new animated series and I am obsessed with the way it is DRAWN. I don’t know how to describe it because I’m not all artsy or anything – but it’s different. It looks a little old but it’s super cool and new. Does that make sense? Watch the trailer to see what I mean. It feels like animated puppets or something, right? I LOVE IT!
And as far as shows the whole family will enjoy, we have schedule appointments to learn more about The Catch, Imaginary Mary, Baby Daddy and Andi Mack! Here’s a quick synopsis of each show – make sure you mark them down on your calendar!
- The Catch: This thriller from the minds of Shonda Rhimes and Betsy Beers features Mirelle Enos as Alice Vaughan, a strong and successful private investigator. Things take a turn when Alice is expertly conned by her fiance, who disappears with millions. While juggling her other cases, Alice plays a dangerous game of cat and mouse, determined to find her evasive fiance before he destroys everything she has worked for. Rhimes and Beers also serve as executive producers alongside Allan Heinberg and Julie Anne Robinson.
- Imaginary Mary: Up until recently, fiercely independent Alice spent her life with a laser focus on advancing her career. All of that goes out the window when she meets Ben and he — along with his three children — gets her to reconsider her long-held priorities. Her life in upheaval, things get even more disconcerting when Mary, the mentally unbalanced imaginary friend she played with as a child, returns and tries to help her with the transition from a single girl to a family woman. Rachel Dratch provides the voice for Mary.
- Baby Daddy: Surprise! You’re a father! Bartender Ben comes home one day and finds that an ex-girlfriend has left a baby girl on his doorstep. The addition to Ben’s family — or having a family — turns his life upside down. As a New York bachelor in his 20s, being a single dad doesn’t fit his lifestyle. After much deliberation, Ben decides to raise the baby with help from his buddy Tucker, brother Danny, and hovering mom Bonnie. Also law student Riley — once chubby, now slim — wants Ben to take notice of her, but it’s Danny who does.
- Andi Mack: Production has begun in Salt Lake City, Utah, on Disney Channel’s “Andi Mack,” a single-camera series about a journey of self-discovery for a 13-year-old girl who finds herself questioning everything she’s ever known after her older sister returns home unexpectedly. Created and executive produced by Terri Minsky (of Disney Channel’s hit series “Lizzie McGuire”), the series stars Peyton Elizabeth Lee in the title role and is scheduled for a 2017 premiere.
So much to talk about! So much to explore. So many interviews! Oh my goodness – stay tuned! Truly! There are a few hashtags to follow during this event. Don’t miss out – we all will be tweeting like mad.
*Disney invited me to attend – transportation and accommodations were covered.