Kiwi Jalapeno Margarita
This recipe for Kiwi Jalapeño Margaritas sounds a bit healthy right? I mean… it has fruits and vegetables in it. LOL! Forget about everything else. Let’s just relish in the fact that we are working through our nutritional requirements for the day. Here’s everything you need to enjoy this frozen treat.
Kiwi Jalapeño Margaritas Recipe
- 1- Kiwi skinned and diced
- 1- Jalapeños sliced and seeds removed
- 1 1/2oz Tequila
- 1/2oz Triple Sec
- 1/2oz Cointreau
- 4oz Sweet and sour mix
- Simple syrup
- Margarita Salt
- Take your kiwi, jalapeños and sweet and sour mix and place in a blender and puree.
- In a large bar shaker add 2-3 pieces of ice, tequila, triple sec and shake to combine.
- Now add your kiwi mix and liquor mix into your glass.
- Top with Cointreau. Enjoy!