Galaxy Bark is so pretty to look at, isn’t it?! I mean – I just love the color combinations. My senses are already revved up – even before I take my first bite. This treat is something fun to make for a movie night party. Everyone will “ooh” and “ahh” over your creation, but our little secret will be safe. They are so easy to make!
- 15-20 graham crackers
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 cup of chocolate baking chips
- 1/2 cup of Purple chocolate melting wafers
- 1/2 cup of blue chocolate melting wafers
- 1/2 cup of pink chocolate melting wafers
- Star cake sprinkles
- Silver cake sp[rinkles
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- Line a rimmed baking sheet (15×10) with parchment paper and lightly grease the parchment with cooking spray.
- Line your baking pan with graham crackers and set to the side.
- In a small saucepan, add your brown sugar and butter and cook on medium – stirring frequently. Once the sugar and butter have combined remove from heat.
- Pour sugar mixture onto the crackers covering all areas from edge to edge. Make sure to spread evenly. Place in the oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until it starts to bubble and caramelize.
- Remove from the oven and add chocolate chips. Cover all of the crackers
- Cover the pan with foil for 5 minutes
- Place your melting chocolate wafers in a bowl. Be sure to place each color in a separate bowl. Microwave separately at 45 seconds increments until melted.
- Begin to drizzle your colored chocolate all over the bark.
- Take a spoon and drag it in different directions to create the cosmic look.
- Use your silver cake sprinkles and star sprinkles and decorate your chocolate before it hardens.
- Place in your refrigerator for 1 hour to harden