Santa’s Stuck In The Chimney Treats Recipe
Santa’s Stuck in the Chimney Treats
Ok, seriously… these desserts are just the cutest!!! I cannot STAND IT! If my daughter brought this to a school party, I can guarantee all the kids in her class would flip OUT. They are just too adorable NOT to share. And I LOVE the fact that the Santa’s Stuck In The Chimney Treats Recipe requires NO OVEN. Please – the less baking I need to do the better these days. I am knee deep in Christmas cookie recipes. I am looking for a change and I think I found one that you will like too!
Santa’s Stuck In The Chimney Treats Recipe – Ingredients
- 6 Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treats
- 1 cup Chocolate discs/melts (milk chocolate/cocoa lite)
- ½ cup shredded Coconut
- 12 mini marshmallows
- SweetTarts soft & chewy ropes
Santa’s Stuck In The Chimney Treats Recipe Directions
- Unwrap Rice Krispies treats and lay on parchment paper.
- Take a knife and cut out 2 holes on one end of a Rice Krispies treat. Make the holes about the size of the candy ropes.
- Cut candy ropes in about 2-inch pieces and set aside.
- Pour chocolate discs in microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Take out and stir. Continue to microwave at 30 seconds intervals until chocolate is melted.
- Take a Rice Krispies treat and dip in chocolate, make sure to coat all sides. Place on parchment paper.
- On the end with the 2 holes, sprinkle coconut on the top and sides. Only go down about 1/3 way. (This is the snow on the top of the chimney).
- Insert 2 ropes into the holes that you made earlier.
- Repeat all steps until all 6 treats are made.
- Stick in the refrigerator for a few minutes or until hardened.
- When those are hardening take your mini marshmallows and dip just the ends in chocolate. Lay on parchment paper to dry.
- When everything is hardened, you’re ready to add the boots.
- Take your mini marshmallows and cut off just the very end of the non-chocolate side. Stick the side you just cut to the end of the rope. (These will be Santa’s boots).