Hang On To Summer A Bit More With CVS Photo #CVSPhotoMyWay #MyPhotoMyWay
Summer is quickly coming to an end it’ll be Fall before we know it. Back-To-School is in the books and the weather is changing. There’s a chill in the morning air and the leaves are just slightly beginning to change color. I love the fall and the new school year, but are we really ready to let go of the fun and care-free days of summer just yet? The warmth, the sun, the joy. It’s something to remember and hold on to as long as we can.
Aside from contemplating late September trips to the beach and pretending that it stills gets dark at 9PM, one of my absolute favorite ways I hold on to my summer (and most other) memories is getting a photo book done through CVS Photo. CVS Photo is awesome because it’s just so easy to “photo your way,” whether it’s by creating customized photo gifts and décor, ordering your favorite prints from your Facebook account or camera roll via the CVS Pharmacy Mobile app or having all your photo products shipped directly to your home via their website!
There are a number of reasons I love making photo books, especially using CVS Photo. I would say that these are the top three:
- Convenience: There are so many easy ways to get your pictures working for you (and not lost in a digital black hole)!! Customers can:
- design personalized photo products and gifts on CVS.com/photo
- print photos directly from their camera roll, Facebook or Instagram account via the CVS Pharmacy Mobile app and website
- use an in-store KODAK Picture Kiosk to order photos while shopping at their local CVS Pharmacy, or
- choose to ship their products directly to their home.
- Personalization: There are so many wonderful options to choose from!!! Customers can choose from a variety of products, project templates, and style options to suite their unique styles.
- Quality: You can’t beat the results and service, especially for the price! CVS Photo is committed to providing its customers with unique, affordable, and high-quality photo products for any occasion.
Seriously…it was so easy it was crazy. It took me, literally, a few minutes to put the entire book together. Click, pay, and wait for it to arrive in my house. And pulling the picks right from my hard drive, camera roll, Facebook page, and Instagram account is brilliant. I love it, I love the book, I love holding onto the memories, and I love that all those gorgeous pics are not lost forever in digital purgatory! Bonus…my kids love the books even more than Bill and I do. They are ALWAYS looking at them and remembering. It’s so amazing to see. I can’t get enough. Give it a shot, I know that you will be happy that you did!!
So…are you ready to get going?? I hope so. I even have a contest to help you get started! One (1) lucky reader will win a $100 CVS gift card. Here are the contest rules:
- You have to follow me on Instagram
- Visit my post about my awesome CVS Photo book and then leave a comment answering my question.
- Tag @cvspharmacy and use the hashtag #CVSPhotoMyWay
- I will select 1 winner to be drawn at random, with the winner announced on the post.
- Good luck!!!
To find out more about CVS Photo and all that CVS offers, please check out:
I am working on this post in partnership with CVS Pharmacy, Inc.. All opinions are my own.