It’s National Dog Week! 20 Ways To Celebrate #FriendsofBeneful (Plus Enter To Win 1 Year Supply Of Beneful)
This week is National Dog Week (Sept. 18-24) and my good friends at Beneful asked me to talk a little bit about how I am planning on celebrating with my little chihuahua, Jack. I know that I’m going to join dog owners everywhere as I celebrate a happy and healthy week with my furry little man.
Let’s talk a little bit about our upcoming doggie adventures and a few more possibilities that will hopefully spark your interest for your family. Beneful recently conducted a survey among dog owners to find out what activities they thought made their dog happiest and found that 95% of dog owners agree that dogs are happiest during mealtime!.
Beneful recently conducted a survey among dog owners to find out what activities they thought made their dog happiest and found that 95% of dog owners agree that dogs are happiest during mealtime! Well, doesn’t this make a lot of sense? No matter if I am cooking dinner, opening up the fridge, literally walking in the direction of my kitchen or sitting down at the dinner table, my dog is always by my side.
20 Ways To Celebrate National Dog Park With Your Pooch
I want to start with some ideas straight from the 2016 Beneful National Dog Week survey because honestly, we have some great ideas right out of the gate!
1. Riding in the car
2. Playing fetch
3. Going to the dog park
4. Running/jogging with someone
5. Being brushed/groomed
6. Going on walks
7. Eating dog treats
8. Chewing a dog bone
Now, here’s a few more to consider:
10. Go swimming with your dog – just stay close
11. Blow bubbles
12. Sit near a window
13. Visit an off leash park
14. Play in the leaves
15. Play tag
16. Play hide and go seek
17. You know I love Starbucks, right? Well, grab your pooch a Puppuchino!
18. Teach that pup a new trick
19. Grab one of your favorite books and start reading out loud
20. Stay in bed and “binge watch” your favorite show all weekend long
As a way to ensure dogs get the best at mealtime, Beneful is offering a great prize pack to one of my readers. One of you will walk away with a one-year supply of Beneful’s new dry dog food recipes, which have real beef and chicken as the number one ingredient. The one-year supply prize would be delivered in the form of 16 FREE product coupons. Amazing!
To enter, all you have to do is use the form below. Contest ends in one week.
One Year Supply Of Beneful Products
Interested in learning more about the 2016 Beneful National Dog Week Survey? Below are some other key findings
- Nearly all dog owners agree their dogs are part of their family (97%) and one of their best friends (93%).
- Nearly three-quarters (72%) of dog owners believe their dogs understand them like no human could, up from 58% in a similar study last year.
- More than half of dog owners say their dogs like having their pictures taken. A 2015 survey found only one-in-three (36%) owners agreeing their dogs liked having their picture taken.
True. True. True! I feel like Jack knows me like no other. There’s a true bond between pet and parent.
This is a sponsored post