Relieve Some Stress With Fruit Of The Loom Bonus Pack Back To School Prize Pack (CONTEST)
This is a sponsored post.
We all know that back to school can be a very stressful time for the entire family. Kids are wondering who their new classmates will be and parents are trying their best to create schedules that will keep their ships afloat. With three kids of my own (each in a different school), I know a thing or two about BTS stress!! That’s why I was so happy to hear that Fruit of the Loom wanted to team up with me to spread a little joy around during one of a mom’s most trying seasons!
Fruit of the Loom is offering something a l’il’ extra this summer . They call it their “bonus pack,” and to celebrate, I have a contest for you to check out! It’s like a bonus for you in the form of this contest and a bonus bonus for everyone thanks to the additional underwear we will receive by purchasing their packs. LOVE IT! Having great styles, quality fabric and pieces that are TAGLESS (thank you) at our fingertips for such an affordable price is reward enough. Gives me one less thing to worry about during Back to School season. We all know that wardrobe shopping can be a true test – especially if you have more than one child.
If you are about to jump into Back to School wardrobe shopping, I have 8 tips that can help you get through the process with ease. This will be my 8th September shopping for BTS clothes (if you count nursery school – which I absolutely do), so I know my way around the mall. Finally, my fashion powers come in handy!
Back To School Wardrobe Shopping Tips:
- Check your Sunday newspapers: There are so many wonderful deals and coupons that you can clip and bring along with you when heading to the mall. They really add up.
- Don’t get caught up in the hype: Really do the math and figure out if the B1G1 free sale is worth the effort. Do the math. Don’t get drawn to shiny bright lights and big signs. For example, if the jeans are $80, you are still spending $40 a piece if it’s a B1G1 free sale. Can you get those jeans cheaper somewhere else? A blowout sale at an expensive store isn’t necessarily a great thing.
- Outlet shopping: I live and breathe at local outlets. There are so many great bargains to be had without coupon clipping. It’s also good to know that every store has great options available if you sift through the inventory.
- Bring your children / Don’t bring your children: This is important. Before my daughter actually cared, I would always do BTS shopping ALONE. My kids used to wear whatever I bought them, so it was always a BREEZE. Nowadays, if I ever went shopping without my daughter, it would be such a waste of time because she needs final approval. She has a sense of style and there is no getting away from it. I don’t want to spend an afternoon returning everything I bought. To make my life easier, I just bring her so she can choose her favorites and I can keep us within budget.
- End of season sales: A lot of my friends wait until the end of winter to buy their children coats for the following year. This is SUCH a great way to save BIG – bigger than you ever can with coupons or flash sales. However, you have to take a little bit of a risk. As long as your child stays on the same growth rate progression, you will be fine. But what if they sprout up? All those clothes won’t fit! Something to think about.
- Look for bonus packs: When you are shopping for items for your children, look for deals that are already embedded into the packaging. For example, the Fruit of the Loom Bonus Packs give you several free underwear pieces for the same price which offers significant value!
- Flash Sale Sites: I’m absolutely obsessed with online sites that offer limited time deals. You can sign up for their newsletters or visit them at your leisure.
- You need less than you think: I learn this lesson the hard way every year. I end up buying my children FULL wardrobes each season and they all pretty much end up wearing the same 4 or 5 shirts over and over again. Kids don’t need much. They just need enough clothes to get them through the week. Get them a few items to spruce up what you already own and call it a day.
You know, out of all the things that stress me out about Back to School, shopping isn’t one of them. I quite enjoy that process. I also enjoy promoting fabulous contests!! Are you ready to enter the Fruit of the Loom one I have below? Let’s get started!
How To Enter
- Follow @FruitOfTheLoom on Twitter or Instagram
- Tweet or Post a photograph of any Fruit of the Loom® underwear product and/or package, opened or unopened, along with a caption telling your most humorous stress-related story from the back to school shopping season and
- Include the hashtag #BonusBonusContest.
Win One Of These Prize Packs*:
- 1 free month of Hello Fresh prepackaged meals
- Movie Night out at AMC Theaters
- Pampering from a national massage company
- Dinner at your favorite restaurant
- New beauty looks from a beauty-box subscription
Fruit of the Loom sent me a Bonus Bonus Pack to try, and boy, I can’t wait to de-stress with my Movie Night! This year is the first year that all three of my kids will be attending separate schools. Each child has their own bus schedules and drop off points. Everyone has different start and end times and I know – I LITERALLY KNOW – that I will mess up on getting them a few times a week. I have complete anxiety just thinking about it.
But enough about me, I can’t wait to hear your Back To School stories. I’m looking forward to your entries!!
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., 18 or older. Enter by 11:59 p.m. ET8/14/16. For Official Rules, including prize descriptions and how to enter without purchase, visit http://bit.ly/29M9wo9. Void where prohibited.