Times have changed. When I was younger… (fill in the blank). It was all so much simpler back then, wasn’t it? If you ask my mother about her childhood, I’m sure she would say the same thing. Children today have to juggle far too many things – too many unnecessary things if you ask me. They have their school lives, their social lives, their family lives and then their digital lives. According to some studies, some believe their digital profile is the most important which actually scares me to death.
The Internet is EVERYTHING to our children. If it was up to them, they would be connected 24 hours a day. If they’re not on an app, they are texting and if they aren’t texting, they are on social media.
You can’t possibly keep up with it all… and you know it.
Luckily for you, you don’t have to do it all on your own. There are tools out there that can do all the monitoring for you. Net Nanny is a parental control and monitoring system that works on post desktops, tablets and mobile devices – up to 10 per account. If you are looking to keep your family safe from pornography, online predators, cyber-bullying, and other compromising threats, Net Nanny is for you.
How Does It Work?
Net Nanny’s award-winning technology filters, monitors, and blocks unsafe materials while allowing kids access to the Internet. And unlike other parental controls that simply block a list of websites, Net Nanny’s dynamic filter scans and analyzes each website to determine if it is appropriate for your child, based on your unique customization. It can even mask profanity but let the site pass, ensuring kids are protected while they navigate the Internet.
- Internet filtering software with pre-defined age based settings and unlimited customization options
- Blocking or Allowing Specific Websites
- Time limits and schedules for Internet use
- Profanity masking to limit exposure to unwanted language
- Safe search enforcement
- Alerts to know when websites are blocked, when children request additional access or time and summary reports to review online activity.
- Remote Cloud-based Parent Console to see reports and make changes to settings.
- Nanny Social protect kids from online threats and monitors activities related to “friends,” cyberbullying, predators, privacy concerns, and reputation-damaging pictures or videos.
Want A Free Trial?
If you are looking for a free trial and want to see exactly what Net Nanny can do for you, click here.
Twitter Party Alert!
Join in on the Net Nanny Twitter Party – June 7th at 8PM EST! Here’s all the information you need to jump on board.
Time: June 7th at 8PM EST
Net Nanny has been keeping families safe online for more than 18 years and has garnered industry awards and seals of approval from PC Mag.com, The National Parenting Center, TopTenReviews, and the National Parenting Product Awards.
For more information,click here.
*this is a sponsored post