Carrot Cake Cupcakes Recipe: Perfect For Easter
Confession – I LOVE carrot cake. Like in a BIG WAY. That’s why whenever Spring comes around, I get all giddy. I know that there will be endless opportunities for me to taste one of my favorite treats. If you want a delicious recipe for Carrot Cake Cupcakes, you’ve come to the right place.
Let’s get started!
Carrot Cake Cupcake Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 C sugar
- 1 C oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 C flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 C shredded carrots
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 C finely chopped pecans
Carrot Cake Cupcake Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cupcake tin with paper liners.
- Beat sugar, oil, and eggs in a large bowl on medium until well blended.
- Add flour, cinnamon, baking soda, vanilla extract, nutmeg, and salt on low speed for 1 minute.
- Then add carrots and pecans. Mix well.
- Scoop batter into the lined cupcake tins 2/3 s full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in cupcake pan for 10 minutes then remove to a wire rack until completely cooled.
- 1 C soft cream cheese
- 1/2 C Unsalted sweet cream butter softened
- 4 + C powder sugar
- 4 TBSP heavy whipping cream
- 2 TBSP finely chopped pecans
- Cream the cream cheese, butter and powder sugar until it looks light and creamy.
- If it doesn’t cream, then add the heavy whipping cream.
- Test to see if the frosting can form and hold a stiff peak. If it doesn’t, add more powder sugar – 1/2 C at a time. Retest to make sure that the frosting can make and hold a stiff peak.
- Scoop the frosting into a large pastry bag with a frosting tip.
- Twist open end of the pastry bag to push frosting to the tip.
- Frost cupcakes and top with chopped pecans