Are you looking to make your very own DIY lavender foot soak and scrub? I have the perfect recipe for you and it’s so easy to make. The recipe below will yield 8 (1/4 cup) and an afternoon of happiness. 🙂
1 cup epson salt
1 cup sea salt
2 T baking soda
5-6 drops lavender essential oil
1 drop blue coloring
2 drops red coloring (optional as you could always leave it white)
1 T Johnsons Baby bedtime bath
1. In a mixing bowl, add the Epson salt, sea salt and baking soda.
2. Pour 1 T of the Johnsons Baby bedtime bath and the food coloring. Add in the lavender essential oil. Mix until well incorporated and the color is a pretty purple hue.
3. Store in an airtight container (for up to 3 months).
HOW TO USE
1. Fill a large bowl or plastic container with enough warm water to cover your ankles.
2. Add 1/4 cup of the lavender soak.
3. Soak your feet for 30-40 minutes.
4. Dry with a towel and massage your favorite moisturizer into your feet.
5. So relaxing!!