Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 1 Shooter
I mean… doesn’t this Snickers Sundae Mason Jar Shooter look ridiculous?! I am DYING and all over NO BAKE desserts because they are fabulous and EASY. The kids will go bananas over this little treat. Trust me!!
- 2 Fun Size Snickers
- 1 tbsp. (+ 1 tsp.) Smucker’s Caramel Topping
- 1 tbsp. Smucker’s Hot Fudge Topping
- 4 tbsp. Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Whipped Topping
- Cut Snickers into thin slices.
- Place half of Snickers slices into bottom of jar.
- Add 2 tbsp. ice cream as second layer.
- Add 1 tbsp. caramel topping as third layer.
- Add remaining Snickers slices (less 1 slice) as fourth layer.
- Add hot fudge as fifth layer.
- Add 2 tbsp. ice cream as sixth layer.
- Add swirl of whipped topping as seventh layer.
- Add 1 tsp. drizzle of caramel topping.
- Add remaining 1 slice of Snickers (and optional Snickers crumbs) to garnish.
- Serve and enjoy.
And when I say enjoy… I mean ENJOY!