SNOWMAN CUPCAKES RECIPE
You know me – I need easy. I need fun. I need quick. I need STORE BOUGHT in most cases. These Snowman Cupcakes are the perfect treat for your little ones during the winter months. You can either make the cupcakes on your own and decorate or snag some pre-made ones at the store (ahem – I’ll go with the second option on occasion – not going to lie). Then simply follow the instructions below to replicate the cutest edible snowman you’ve ever seen. 🙂
Snowman Cupcakes Recipe
Yields: 24 Cupcakes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 box white cake mix (plus required ingredients listed on the box, i.e. eggs, oil & water)
- 1 container white frosting
- 10 oz. Mini Marshmallows
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Brown and Orange M&M’s (or round candies in those colors)
- Blue sugar sprinkles
1. Bake cupcakes as directed on box.
2. Allow cupcakes to cool. Spread a flat layer of white frosting onto each cupcake.
3. Place mini marshmallows in a slightly rounded line across the top half of the cupcake to create the hat.
4. Place two brown M&M’s below the hat line for eyes, and an orange M&M (edge first at a slight angle) below the eyes in the center to create a “carrot” nose.
5. Place a rounded line of 5 mini chocolate chips along the bottom edge of the cupcake to create the mouth.
6. Sprinkle blue sugar sprinkles only on the top of the cupcake above the marshmallow line for the hat.
7. Dip the edge of a mini marshmallow in frosting and place on top of the sprinkled half of the cupcake to complete the hat.
8. Repeat this process on all cupcakes.