We have a lot of people stay at our house. In fact, my best friend has 5 kids and when they stay over – it’s crazy! People are sleeping on the ceiling! LOL!
Well, we were checking out some options for a camping trip that’s coming up and came across Kid-O-Bunk and I thought it was a great solution for every family. If you are ever in the need of extra sleeping arrangements – whether you are on on the road or entertaining guests at home – you should check out this new solution for kids.
Because it uses patented lock-in discs, there are no tools needed for assembly – just snap and lock in the discs to configure into a stackable bunk, two single cots or a bench. Really easy to put together! Took my husband a few minutes at best.
And great news! It packs down into its own zippered carrying bag for easy storage and transport.
Don’t want to use bunkbeds? No problem! You don’t have to worry because Kid-O-Bunk can configure into a few different options – including separate beds and a couch.
Here are some additional features:
- Kid-friendly – quick and easy no-tool assembly
- Simply and quickly configures from a bunk, to a bench or two singles
- Patented lock-in disc system for an all-round robust and sturdy product
- Fully disassembles for easy transportation and storage
- All parts stored in a convenient, zippered storage bag
- No mattress or ladder required
- Waterproof and machine washable sleeping deck
- No center beam – for true contoured body comfort
- No guard rail – sleep area is lower than the side rails making it difficult to roll off
- Adjusts to uneven ground
- Rounded end frame to avoid ground sinking & protect floor surfaces
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Not for children 3 years old and younger – top bunk for children 6 and older
- Tried and tested – Disc-O-Bed a proud supplier to the US Military
When they aren’t using the bunk beds for sleep, my children are using Kid-O-Bunk as their reading hub! Completely obsessed! Great addition to our household.
Available at Target.com and Cabela’s in lime green and teal for $289.99.