Cran-Raspberry Cobbler Recipe
Cran-Raspberry Cobbler – in mah belly! The only ingredient you probably don’t have on hand are the cranberries. Easy fix, right?? Check out this “easy to make” recipe and let me know how it goes!!!!
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 pint of raspberries
- 1 cup of cranberries
- 1 1/2cup of sugar
- 1 cup of self rising flour
- 1 cup of milk
- On stove top melt 1 stick of butter.
- In a separate bowl mix 1 c. self rising flour, 1 c. sugar, 1 c. milk.
- Stir until the batter is smooth and then pour into a skillet. Add fruit to the top. Do not stir.
- The crust will rise to the top as the cobbler bakes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 45 minutes or until golden brown on top.