Say it with me – HELLO SUMMER! Sure, it’s mid-July, but isn’t it just about the best time of year?? Summer is rocking along!!!
Saying #HelloSummer also means saying hello to busy, action packed schedules – from endless games of tag, hours in the pool and long summer camp days. My kids just can’t seem to do enough…they jump from one fun thing to the next. It’s just really nice to see them having such a good time…every minute of the day! LOL!
All of this running around like crazies has to take a lot out of the kiddos, even though we all know they have A LOT more energy then we do. They need to keep hydrated and nourished. They need to keep their strength up so they can tackle all those daily adventures! To help keep the little ones you love full and fueled from one activity to the next, how about some awesome Chobani Pouches and Tubes??
Did you know Chobani Pouches and Tubes:
- Are Packed with Protein?
- With 2X the protein compared to the leading kids’ yogurt and a good source of calcium, Chobani Kids™ Pouches and Tubes are the perfect snack for keeping bones and muscles strong all summer long.
- Contain 25% less sugar than leading yogurt tubes?
- Chobani Kids™ Pouches and Tubes are proud to have 25% less sugar, but still 100% delicious. No sugar crash here! Plus you won’t find any high-fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors, modified cornstarch or preservatives that are often added to other kids’ yogurt.
- Contain 12mg of Omega-3 DHA?
- As a great first food for babies 6 months and up, Chobani Tots™ pouches have 12 mg of Omega-3 DHA, a source of beneficial fatty acids.
How can you beat this? Oh yeah…they taste uh-may-zing!! We love them all…banana, watermelon, grape! The kids go crazy for these yogurts, truly. Liam loves that Spider-Man is on the pouches, too. It’s not all about the kids, either…Caleb most certainly gets in on the goodness, too with Chobani Tots! Hello Pooh!
Pssst – for a summer treat, try freezing your Chobani Kids™ Tubes for a cool “FroCho” snack! The kids (and adults) literally can’t get enough of this!! You can thank me later!!
Before we get to the goodies, I wanted to share some fun news – the video below features Chobani’s newest kids flavor “mixed berry” as well as the newest Disney character Doc McStuffins. Doc will join the Chobani Kids line as part of their partnership with Disney on their healthy living initiative. Fun times just in time for Back to School!!
Now for your own goodies!
One (1) lucky Lady and the Blog reader will receive a sample of Chobani Kids and Tots Pouches and Tubes – Enough for the whole family! (The pack includes two 4-pack boxes of kids pouches, one 4-pack box of tots pouches and two 8-pack boxes of kids tubes.).
I would love it if you would share how you keep your kids strong all season long via comment and using #HelloSummer #chobanikids on your social media channels.