Cookies and Cream Fudge
Do you know who is obsessed with fudge? My husband! I mean straight up addiction. Whenever he sees a chunk for sale, he just gravitates towards it. He cannot resist. What do you think will happen when I show him this Cookies and Cream Fudge recipe? Yes, Bill will lose his mind for SURE!! LOL
- 12 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 5 oz. Evaporated Milk
- 12 oz. White Chocolate Chips
- 7 oz. Marshmallow Crème
- 2 teas. Vanilla
- 2 ½ Cups Crushed Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat melt the Butter then stir in the Sugar and Milk.
- Increase the heat to medium high and keep stirring.
- Once you get the first simmering bubbles set the timer for 4 minutes, keep stirring.
- Let come to a boil and keep stirring.
- After the timer goes off remove from heat and stir in the White chocolate chips, stir until smooth.
- Add the Marshmallow crème and Vanilla and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in 2 cups of the crushed Cookies.
- Pour into a parchment paper lined 8×8 inch pan.
- Sprinkle remaining ½ cup of crushed cookies over the top and lightly press into the mixture.
- Refrigerate at least 1 ½ hours.
- Remove from pan and cut into desired size squares.
- Store in airtight container and refrigerate.