Loaded Mashed Potatoes: Easy Recipe
Organic Loaded Mashed Potatoes
Game Day! Family gathering. Reason for the season. All that jazz. Whatever your excuse is to have a party, I know that you will definitely need a few fab sides to serve to your guests. Here’s a recipe for Loaded Mashed Potatoes that will get everyone up out of their seats and cheering.
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
- 3 large organic russet potatoes
- 1/3 cup Supernatural Organic Plain Greek Yogurt
- 3 Applegate Naturals Uncured Good Morning Strips Bacon, finely chopped
- 1/2 organic red onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup organic green onions, chopped
- 1 cup Organic Valley Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
- 1/2 stick of Organic Valley Cultured Butter
- Simply Organic Onion Powder
- Simply Organic Garlic Powder
- salt and pepper
- Rinse potatoes thoroughly, but do not remove the skin (there are a lot of nutrients in there). Cut out any imperfections. Pierce potatoes with knife and cook in microwave for 10 minutes or until done.
- While potatoes are cooking, finely chop red onion and green onion.
- Remove potatoes from microwave. Slice potatoes into cubes and place in large mixing bowl. Add butter. Stir.
- Cook 3 pieces bacon in microwave for 3 minutes or until done (but not too crispy). Chop bacon into small pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, combine bacon bits, Greek yogurt, Mexican cheese, green onion, red onion, onion powder and garlic powder with potatoes. Stir first. Finally, use a manual masher until you achieve desired consistency.
Yum and yum!! Hope you enjoy!