Do you have a Cricut machine? You can make just about anything crafty if you do! I have a handful of projects that I am going to share with you over the next few days that I am REALLY excited about!! We are starting with a Thanksgiving Fall Treat Bag. But you can use this idea for any holiday. Consider this as a template.
Thanksgiving Fall Treat Bags
- Cardstock paper in brown
- Patterned brown cardstock
- Yellow glittered cardstock
- Brown Twine
- Cricut Scoring Stylist
- Cricut Cutting Machine
- Scotch Dry Adhesive Glue
- Head over to the Fall Treat Bags section using your Cricut machine and click customize now. Once the file opens up it’s ready to cut and all you have to do is click the green Cricut button. Customizing the project yourself and get creative. I removed the far right bag tag and printed two of the left bag tags instead to keep a uniform appearance with my treat bags. I love how they turned out with the yellow glitter and patterned brown paper.
- Depending on which mat you are on you will select your material using the turn dial for your preference. (Example: Vinyl, Cardstock, Paper and more)
- Once the cuts are complete remove the paper from the mat and set aside.
- The Cricut machine does the cutting and scoring for you so all you have to do is peel it off the mat and assemble your bags making it so easy. I took my brown bag and folded along all the scoring lines to make the shape of a treat bag. This process was super easy and only took a matter of minutes.
- Once the bags were assembled I glued on the yellow and brown patterned paper to the front flap of the bag and assembled with brown twine to keep it closed.
What do you think about this fun gift bag?!