Spooky Halloween Drink: Toxic Tonic
How FUN!! Check out this Spooky Halloween Drink that you can make with just a few simple ingredients. It’s really all about the presentation. Run to the nearest dollar store and snag a few stage items and then wow your guests with this toxic tonic.
- Ice cubes
- Grape Juice or cocktail (must be full sugar/not light)
- Orange sports drink (must be low or no sugar)
- Scary glasses (beakers found at $0.99 only store)
- Add ice to glasses.
- Fill with grape juice until about a 1/3 full.
- Make sure ice is floating on top and above the juice if not add a few cubes, this prevents the next liquid from mixing.
- Slooowly, pour the Orange drink onto the ice and fill to desired level.
- The key to this is the sugar content of the drinks. More sugar on bottom less sugar on top. Theoretically, you could do more layers of color as long as you work your layers most to least sugar bottom to top.