Nummy Mummies: Halloween Treat For Kids
Nummy Mummies – SO MUCH FUN!!! Halloween is right around the corner. Here’s a super easy / tasty treat you can make with the kids.
- 1 Pkg. Nutter Butters
- 1 Pkg. Almond Bark
- 1⁄4 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1⁄2 cup Shredded Coconut (sweetened or unsweetened)
- Melt the Almond bark according to package directions.
- Working in groups of three dip the Nutter butters into the melted Almond bark. Using a fork flip them over to coat completely, remove to wax or parchment paper.
- Place two Chocolate chips at one end of the covered cookie. You can use a tooth pick to move them around once on the Almond bark.
- Take a few strands of Coconut at a time and lay across the cookie in horizontal bands for the “bandages”. It doesn’t take a lot, just don’t cover the eyes.
- To make the “bandages” look old you could even toast the coconut.
- Let cool and harden then transfer to airtight container.
What do you think????