Did you know that tomorrow is the first day of fall? To celebrate the new season, we have a great twitter party lined up tomorrow night with Cans Get You Cooking! We’ll be talking about everything from fun fall activities to how canned foods can help you create easy, homemade meals that are perfect for the season!
Since the canning process locks in nutrients at the peak of ripeness, sealing in freshness, flavor and nutrition, you can feel confident about welcoming the season with delicious recipes made with canned foods from your pantry – or your “Cantry!”
When: 9/23 from 9PM-10PM EST
Hosts: @AudreyMcClellan @VeraSweeney
Special Guests: @ScritchfieldRD and @Farmville2
- Cans Get You Cooking Tote
- Cans Get You Cooking Magnet
- Cans Get You Cooking Kitchen Towel
- Cans Get You Cooking Apron
- Coupons and goodies from Red Gold, S&W, Tuttorosso, Alaska Seafood, Bush Brothers, Faribault Foods, Glory Foods, and Nestle
Cans Get You Cooking is a program dedicated to spreading the message that the ironclad technology of cans seals in foods’ freshness, flavor, nutrition and goodness so that you can create meals you feel good about serving and that your family will love.
Want to learn more? See you at the party!!