LATB Looking For #NYC Interns!! Writing Positions Available
I’m looking for a few NYC based women to attend parenting / fashion events. 99% of these functions are in the city and it’s very hard for me to get in these days. However, I still want coverage of the latest and greatest from my brand partners.
Looking for online writing experience? Want to boost your resume?
I would love for you to intern with ‘Lady and the Blog’.
What I ask of you:
- WordPress experience – I cannot help you with this. You must know how to upload pics, add links, and categorize topics. SEO a MUST
- 2 day turnaround on all write ups
- Heavy picture focus – good camera
- Key messaging incorporated about product – write ups must be fun AND informative
- If you are on Twitter / Facebook – I ask that you help promote your story
- Be professional while representing this blog
- Most functions have gift bags at the end of the day. You get to keep everything they are offering.
To interview for this position:
- Please send a sample write up about a recently launched baby product to veryvera @ gmail.com
- Include the pictures you would use for the write up
- Include background information and personal blog link (if you have one)
- This is a great way to meet new brands. Believe me – I get invited to at least 10-15 events a week. It’s a SHAME that I can’t go to them. Events might be product launches, MSG shows, or trips. There are a TON of things to do.
On occasion, transportation is included. HOWEVER – it is not always the case. This is why I am looking for NYC writers. It’s easier if you live there.
Know someone who might have an interest? Send this post along!!