Most people know I’m a huge geek, so it’s no surprise how excited I was to attend the Epson Summer Tech Fest in NYC. Intimate and info packed, I had a great time chatting with the Epson expert team about their wide range of products.
Whether it’s for home, professional or corporate, they seriously have the products available to meet the needs for each area. From a home perspective, the Epson Expression Home line looks fantastic. Their most recent product in the line is the XP-410 Small-in-One. As the name suggests, it’s a small, but mighty all-in-one printer for home use. You can scan and copy using the flatbed screen or print.
At 9 lbs with a dimensions of 15.4” x 11.8” x 5.7” (W x D x H), it won’t take up too much space on your desk or sit nicely on the kitchen workspace nook.
With this printer, you can quickly print documents or photos. I had the chance to see the print in action at the Tech Fest and I have to say when it printed the photo, it was fast and I was pleasantly surprised I was able to touch the photo instantly because of the instant -drying inks. The photo was crisp and full color. It can also correct the exposure of digital photos automatically and even remove red eye using the one-click feature on the touch screen control panel.
The Epson Expression XP-410 Small-in-One has wifi capability allowing you to print from anywhere in your home whether using your laptop in the living room or kitchen. You can also print from your smart phone or tablet. But, the one feature that’s most exciting for me is the remote printing. With remote printing, you can print to an Epson printer anywhere in the world from your computer and laptop using any application that can print. Which means when you’re on the go, you can hit press print and it will be ready for your to pick up at your printer when you get home.
With all these features, it’s very affordable retailing at $99.99 Total score!
- Built-in memory card slots and 2.5” color LCD for easy photo printing from the control panel
- BorderFree® photo printing in popular sizes
- Customized layouts, including 2-up, 4-up or 8-up on a page
- One-touch, PC-free color and black and white copying
- Easily make multiple copies (1-99)
- Enlarge copies to 400 percent with just one touch
- Precise 2400 dpi scanning captures photos, documents and more; saves scans as JPEGs or PDFs, with or without a computer
- ISO Print Speeds of 8.7
- One standard ink set for both document and photo printing
- Convenient individual ink cartridges – great value
- Replace only the color that is needed
- Available in different sizes to suit your needs
- Standard and high-capacity (XL) black and color ink cartridges accommodate various printing needs at an affordable price
- Ink multi-packs available for up to 10 percent savings
- All-pigment ink delivers crisp, sharp documents on plain paper and lab quality photos on all media types, including glossy, matte and specialty paper
- Instant-drying inks produce truly touchable photos
- Smudge, fade and water resistance on all media types, including plain paper for worry-free handling4
- Prints archival plain paper documents that resist fading5
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- RoHS compliant
- Saves up to 50 percent of your paper supply with manual, two-sided printing
- Designed to be recycled
- Windows® 8, Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP, Professional XP x64
- Macintosh OS®X 10.5.8, 10.6.x, 10.7.x, 10.8.x
- Epson’s exclusive MicroPiezo® print head features DX3™ technology with smart nozzles that can each produce and precisely place three sizes of ink droplets, requiring fewer nozzles to create exceptional photos and documents
- Epson’s advanced MicroPiezo technology used in the Epson Expression Home series is the same technology featured in large-scale printers used by leading commercial and industrial companies across the globe to deliver innovative photo lab printing, digital printing and textile printing products and services
- Up to 5760 x 1440 optimized printing dpi
Specs and photos provided by Espon.