Nutella chocolate lovers… UNITE!! I have a fantastic recipe to share with you today for my ‘Getting Gorgeous In The Kitchen’ post. It’s a scrumptious recipe for Baked Nutella Mini Pies. As long as Nutella chocolate is involved, I am THERE. WHA-WHAT? Are you kidding me? You can thank me later by shipping me half of your serving PLEASE. 🙂 We are Nutella chocolate fanatics… Come join me on the dark side.
Nutella Chocolate: Baked Nutella Mini Pies Recipe
- 1 Pkg. Refrigerated pie crusts
- 1⁄2 Cup Hazelnut Spread
- 1 tbsp. Flour plus extra for dusting work surface
- 1 Egg (optional)
Preheat oven to 425 ̊.
- In a small bowl mix together the Hazelnut spread and 1 Tbsp. of Flour.
- On a floured surface, cut 3-inch rounds out of the crusts.
- Combine and re-roll the leftovers with a rolling pin. You should get about 16 rounds per crust for 8 pastries per crust.
- Place approximately 1 teas. of Nutella on a round. Cover with a second round and pinch the rounds together around the edges with the tines of a fork to seal.
- Place on a non-stick cookie sheet.
- Repeat with remaining rounds.
- Optional, brush with egg wash (egg beaten with teaspoon of water) for better browning.
- Bake at 425 ̊ until golden brown, approximately 10 minutes.
What do you think of this Baked Nutella Mini Pies recipe made with delicious Nutella chocolate? Yum and Yum!