Here’s a recipe for Summer Citrus Asian Coleslaw. I am so excited that it’s BBQ season. We FINALLY had our first cookout yesterday and BOY was it GOOD. I have a few more side dishes coming up over the next week or so. But I had to start with this one. Yum and Yum!
Citrus Asian Coleslaw
- 1 16 oz. Bag of Cole Slaw Mix
- 1 Tbsp. Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Rice Vinegar
- 1 teas. Ground Ginger
- 1 Orange, juiced
- 1 Lemon, juiced and zested
- 1 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 Can Mandarin Orange Slices, Drained
- In a small bowl whisk together the Oils, Vinegar, Ginger, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Lemon zest and Soy Sauce. Adjust Vinegar and Soy Sauce to taste.
- In a large bowl add Cole Slaw mix and Orange Slices, pour dressing over the top and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate at least 45 minutes.
Stir before serving.
**This is also very good with slivered almonds added.