I’ve always wanted to try eyelash extensions and I was FINALLY offered the opportunity last week. YOU KNOW I TOOK IT. When I got back home, all my friends were flipping O-U-T and I was asked a million questions. So, I thought I’d write up a little post about getting them done in case you had the same thoughts and were curious about the entire process.
After all, I’m on Pinterest day and night and constantly see these amazing pictures of women with lash extensions. It always had me so curious!!
6 Things To Know About Fake Eyelashes:
- The process is pretty quick. I was in and out of the chair in about 7 minutes.
- The lashes feel heavy UNTIL they get curled. Once the lashes are curled with your natural lashes, the weight gets lifted. It’s actually pretty amazing. Curling the fake lashes actually made me no longer feel them.
- The glue is easy to take off. When I was finished with wearing the lashes it was really easy to pull them off. I just grabbed an edge and slowly pulled up and across. The entire lash came off and it did not pull my real lashes with it. No glue stayed on my lids either.
- I chose the most ridiculous size – the largest they came in. I also had a ton of mascara on prior to sitting in the chair for application. They did not add any additional mascara on the fake lashes. No one could tell I had fake lashes on.
- It doesn’t matter if you have thin lashes or long – any size will work! GO big or go home if you ask me!! It was 9AM and I still asked for the longest and most voluminous lashes.
- I went it while wearing makeup. After the fake eyelashes were placed, the artist also applied gold eyeliner over them. So, you can have makeup on before and after. With the strips, you don’t have the have a clean lid.