I had 28 moments in 2012. I don’t think I’m going to hit that number for 2012!! But you never know. The list grows as I go!! I love doing this round up. It’s always so special because I get to look back at all the crazy that happened during the last 12 months.
The truth of the matter is that even though our days seem like they can take forever to get through…. the years do fly by don’t they?
Here are my favorite moments of 2013 (in chronological order):
1. Receiving a personal note from one of my readers in my PO box thanking me for my blog and sending me prayers for my pregnancy. I cried for days. I read every comment that comes through and they make me smile – each and every one of them. But this letter was just so special. I will never forget it.
2. Having my third baby – Mr. Caleb. Lots of pics in the link — I was 5cmm in this pic (hence the 5 fingers).
3. Seeing photos of Caleb’s first shoot. (more here)
4. Walking the red carpet of the Iron Man 3 premiere.
5. Meeting Chip Coffey
6. Hosting Getting Gorgeous with my partner Audrey.
7. Heading down to the Social Media Moms Conference in Disney World.
8. Celebrating my daughter’s Holy Communion
9. Picking up tennis over the summer (and then dropping it once again but we won’t talk about that part)
12. Heading on our first road trip to Vermont and stopping at Smugglers Notch
13. Taking Natalie to her first runway show – The Ralph Lauren Girls Collection
14. Putting on the Fashion Forward Conference with my partners Audrey, Nicole and Brooke
15. Going on the Disney Dream with the Family
16. Getting to spend a full weekend with my new god daughter.
PHEW!! That’s it! I made it to 16 — had a great year with my family and friends. Of course – the greatest moment was adding little Caleb into the mix. We are officially a family of 5 – a true blessing. While I KNOW that 2014 will not bring along anymore children, I am excited to see what it has in store for the Sweeney family.