There’s just something so calming and relaxing about sitting down to a nice, hot pot of tea. And I am in love with Teavana and their teas. The variety and quality is incredible. And these days, with my 3 little ones keeping me so busy, I really need to purposefully set aside some time for my a Teavana MOMents. Like just sitting on my patio, with the fan going and the breeze blowing..sipping some of my favorite teas. It’s so relaxing, even it seems to only last for 15 minutes…
The types of tea and the flavors at Teavana are really so impressive, you are just very unlikely to not find something you not only like but LOVE…like I did. They’re made me cut WAY back on my black tea/lemonade at SBUX, if you can believe that. Check out these teas!
Brand New Tea Blends:
- Berry Kiwi Colada: Loaded with mango, kiwi, prickly pear, pineapple, and strawberry with a hint of coconut
- Fig Rose: Fig slices, apple, and pineapple flourish with rose, hibiscus and a touch of almond
Fan Favorite Tea Blends
- Strawberry Rose Champagne Oolong : Sweet strawberry balanced with the taste of crisp Champagne and soft rose
- Dragonfruit Devotional Herbal Tea: Sweet fruit notes from guava, strawberry and dragonfruit with a floral finish from rose and magnolia
- Youthberry White Tea: Refreshing sweet pineapple and fruity acai berry infusion with subtle floral finish
Take a look at these…the fruit blends are my PASSION…they really are this great!
If you haven’t tried Teavava yet, you really should…it’s great. And if you bring your mom with you between now and May 12th, you will get a free cup of tea for her with your purchase (just print out the coupon in this link). And you get a free tea sample with every online order! How can you beat that?
To help you get set for having your own MOMent…one (1) lucky Lady and the Blog reader will receive the following Teavana Mother’s Day Tea Party Set, including:
- Cherry Blossoms Japanese Cast Iron Teapot in Silver-Pink – these pots are beautiful and work great
And all of these great new teas
- Fig Rose
- Berry Kiwi Colada
- Strawberry Rose Champagne Oolong
- Dragonfruit Devotional Herbal Tea
- Youthberry White Tea
This one is very simple to enter. You need to tweet a picture (and are encouraged to upload to your Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest profiles) of their tea getaway with a short caption that includes:
- My Twitter handle, @VeraSweeney
- Hashtag: #TeavanaMOMent
Then, leave a comment on this post with the Twitter link and handle. The winner will be randomly selected Monday, May 6, the Monday before Mother’s Day!